While there are many rowing machines to choose from, very few of them have the dynamic rowing movement.
The benefits of dynamic rowing movement are:
- Significantly less stress and strain on the lower back and joints compared to a stationary rowing machine.
- Ultra smooth and fluid stroke cycle – no slip or jerk at the beginning of stroke.
- Engages the leg muscles proportionally more by using a push not pull action.
- Strengthens core stability and improves posture.
- Encourages good rowing technique and coordination.
- The best rowing simulation and feel.